Essential Education, Skills and Experience (Required):
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Two (2) years of related banking experience, including six (6) months as a Customer Service Specialist or equivalent.
- Excellent sales and customer service skills.
- Thorough knowledge of financial products and services and all teller functions.
- Strong attention to detail with ability to make quality decisions and work with minimal supervision.
- Working knowledge of state and federal banking regulations and branch operating policies and procedures.
- Effective verbal/written communication and problem resolution skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, organizational and computer skills.
- Basic skill level with Microsoft Office Programs including Excel, Word and Outlook.
Nonessential Education, Skills and Experience (Preferred):
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to operate general office equipment including but not limited to: computer, phones and related media and information devices.
- Ability to communicate both in person and/or by telephone.
- Ability to lift at least 30 pounds.
- Travel may be required for training and assisting other branches with staffing shortages.