Essential Education, Skills and Experience (Required):
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Five (5) years of experience in loan documentation.
- Strong analytical, organizational and time management skills.
- Leadership and interpersonal skills, demonstrating ability to provide clear and constructive feedback in a positive way.
- Problem-solving ability and ability to collaborate with team members in developing creative solutions to complex situations.
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to instruct and train employees and to lead and guide others to develop new skills or knowledge.
- Ability to make difficult decisions in a timely manner and when necessary to facilitate change.
- Working knowledge and previous experience with Microsoft Office Programs including Excel, Word and Outlook.
Nonessential Education, Skills and Experience (Preferred):
- Experience in loan processing or booking loans.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to operate general office equipment including but not limited to: computer, phones and related media and information devices.
- Ability to communicate both in person and/or by telephone.