Essential Education, Skills and Experience (Required):
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience in a customer service environment to include cash handling.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to make quality decisions and perform all teller functions with a high degree of accuracy.
- Good interpersonal communication skills, organizational and computer skills.
Nonessential Education, Skills and Experience (Preferred):
- Six (6) months commercial or financial industry Teller experience preferred.
- Basic understanding of banking regulations and laws.
- Understanding of branch operations.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to operate general office equipment including but not limited to: computer, phones and related media and information devices.
- Ability to communicate both in person and/or by telephone.
- Ability to lift at least 30 pounds.
- Travel may be required for training and assisting other branches with staffing shortages. Float tellers are required to travel daily from branch to branch within a specific region.