Essential Education, Skills and Experience (Required):
- High school diploma or equivalent
- One (1) year of general banking experience or one (1) year of loan processing or operations experience
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Indicative, dependability and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to make efficient, quality decisions as needed within stated limits
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Working knowledge and previous experience with Microsoft Office Programs including Excel, Word and Outlook
Nonessential Education, Skills and Experience (Preferred):
- Associates Degree
- Experience as a Loan Processor or experience in Loan Operations
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to operate general office equipment including but not limited to: computer, phones and related media and information devices.
- Ability to communicate both in person and/or by telephone