Essential Education, Skills and Experience (Required):
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Two (2) years computer hardware and software experience or a combination of related education and/or certification.
- Ability to work independently and take initiative.
- Ability to learn, collaborate and share in a team environment.
- Excellent customer service and technical skills.
- Ability to work extra hours, if necessary, to stay current with workload. Must be flexible to handle unanticipated changes to schedules or work flow.
- Initiative, dependability, and a demonstrated desire to stay aware of and follow holding company policy and procedure.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs including Excel, Word and Outlook and prior experience with Windows 7.
Nonessential Education, Skills and Experience (Preferred):
- Associate of Science in Computer Science or Information Technology.
- One or more of the following certifications: Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP), Comp TIA A+, Comp TIA Network+.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to operate general office equipment including but not limited to: computer, phones and related media and information devices.
- Ability to communicate both in person and/or by telephone.
- Ability to travel to meet requirements